Skip to main content
Asked a question 9 months ago

Hi there! Is there any document or tutorial about Rendering on Another PC or Rendering on Network? Do we have to buy an extra render node? Thanks

Where am I?

In Simpolium Forum you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Hello, Cityscape Pro comes with two types of licenses, a Workstation License, that has a User Interface, and a Render Node license that is used only for rendering. 

The license type can be selected during the installation. Render node licenses are unlimited and free, so you won't have to purchase additional licenses for your render farm.

Related Questions

No related questions.